I use myself for a source all the time. You get to an age where you can actually do that. If anybody wants to dispute my 'facts' they can come a-lookin' and a-fightin'. I'm ready for 'em.
--
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists

GeoSci wrote:
No obvious (to me anyway) source to pick for something I know is true
because I lived it.  Or something my mother recalled.  Should I simply
add my name as a source?  One good example is residence.  I know where
we lived for most of my life - and certainly know where my wife and I
have lived since we married.  These are facts - but a source?

Probably something quite simple - but I am trying to clear things up
from the past 4-5 years of throwing data into my file without decent
sourcing (what a mess!).

Thanks
Keith

Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry