Personally, I use both the Mac and PC for Genealogy.

I use Legacy for heavy duty research... but love the iFamily program for the mac for fancier reports. iFamily has some unique features that NO-ONE else has... it has the familiar Mac Graphic user interface experience. I love both the PC and the Mac.

http://www.macgenealogy.org/ifamily/
http://www.ifamilyfortiger.com/index.php

Allen

John Magyari wrote:
I getting ready to do a mailing to my relatives.

I'd like them to check the info I have on them and get any additional info they might be able to contribute.

Ideally I'd like them to send me back any info in gedcom or Legacy
format.

Does any one have any recommendations of what programs I can recommend to them if they are MAC users to input the data before returning it to
me?

thanks,
john magyari