Hi Ellaine,

The order is because you chose the Descendant Narrative Book Report.

If you use the Descendant Book Report, each generation is completed before the next generation is begun but the Descendant Narrative completes the descendants of the first child of the originating couple and then goes to the second child and completes their descendants etc - which is why you've got 6 with little information right at the end.

Order is the major difference between the Descendant Book Report and the Descendant Narrative Book Report.

Cathy