Hi Wendy
I have replied off list to you re help in Geelong area
Judy

----- Original Message ----- From: Wendy Ganly
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hi
I'm having trouble understanding how I should back up my Legacy Data File.

I save it in
Backup C:\Legacy/Data/WendyEReid.FDB as wendyereid.zip
everytime I have added or corrected information.

Then I do a maintenance update then resave the file as above.

Is there anyone in the Geelong area of Victoria, Australia using Legacy that I could contact to help me sort out the saving of my Legacy ReidGanly Data Base?

I have a number of questions that would take too long to set out in a Group email.

Looking forward to reading your replies

Wendy
researching Reids & Ganly's from Scotland, Ireland and England