Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:27:44 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] working with Ancestry.com and Legacy

Kate,

Thanks for the reply...  I do indeed save off the images, I would think most
people would since you never know how long you will keep paying for the service.

I think what I am looking for is a two way flow of information between Legacy
and Ancestry, and it just doesn't exist.  And I am not willing to go to FTM2008
just for that integration, its not worth it to me.

Thanks!
Rob.

Kate Redford wrote:

Rob,

It has been several months since I have worked with Ancestry.com and my
Legacy database.  At that time when you viewed the census image on the
Ancestry.com  Web Site you could save a copy to your own computer. That way
you could have the Ancestry source information as well as an image of the
document to attach to your source for picture gallery.

I surely hope this option is still available because I used it  a lot.
Good luck.

Kate Smith Redford
Salem, Oregon, USA