-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lavern Hall
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 9:03 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Add a NEW person or Link to an EXISTING person.

Hello.

I'm having a real go-around understanding the difference between these
two options: "Add a NEW person or Link to an EXISTING person."  Every
time I enter
an individual whom I know to be a relative, am I not "Adding a NEW
person", and wouldn't I select that option?

If I were to add this new person (a relative) and select "Link to an
Existing person",
that selection takes me to the name list where, it seems to me, that
I'd have to select
*everyone* in the family (direct and collateral individuals) to link
this new person?

Could someone please tell me what I'm missing here?

Thanks so much.
Lavern