-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Cathy
Sendt: 4. maj 2008 10:05
Til: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Emne: Re: [LegacyUG] Where are Customized Sentence Definitions stored?

Hi Erik,
The Sentence Definitions are saved in the Family File.
You can import Sentence Definitions from one Family File to another
so I'd set up a Family File to store the Sentence Definitions
relevant to both languages.
Note that if you open that file in the wrong language you'll lose
them so make sure you also have backups of these files.
You import Sentence Definitions from the Options button - Import when
viewing any Master List. You choose which master lists you wish to import.

If you have a backup of your family file in the right language, you
could open that with Legacy set to that language and make sure you
name it something else so that it doesn't overwrite your current
Family File. Then you could import from that backup.

I hope that makes sense. It's easier to do than explain, especially
as I'm not 100% today.
Cathy