Hi,

I would need to have a lot more detail on the errors you are getting in
order to understand this issue, but I think it might be caused by your
genealogy database not being the same on your desktop and laptop.  A Legacy
Charting file is "linked" to the genealogy file that it was created from.
Lets say that you created a chart from a Legacy database.  If the Legacy
database is not the same on the desktop and laptop, the charting program
would run into errors.  For example, the laptop version of the Legacy
database might be missing groups of individuals and families that you are
charting.

This is a bug in Legacy Charting if this is the case.  I will look into it.

If Legacy Charting opens a saved chart and doesn't find the genealogy file
that it used to create it, it will open the chart in read-only mode.

Thanks,
Luc Comeau
Legacy Family Tree