I am trying to map the emigrants to a Google map of Europe and I am hoping
that someone can help me with a  search to show me the immigrants. I thought
that a search for someone with a born location that doesn't contain "USA"
and their death location does contain "USA", but I cannot get a does not
contain field in the search.

As an alternative, in those that I do have immigration dates I have an event
called "immigration". This, however, will not give me all immigrants as some
of these are hard to find their arrival. I have family immigrants as early
as 1630.

I have been unable to create a search string that will give me what I want.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Jay S. Van Zeeland