Sue Winter wrote:
Hi Colin
I have received 26 copies of this e-mail! Me too, and probably everyone on the list has the same problem. I expect
that one of the subscribers has  picked up a virus and is unknowingly
sharing it with.the rest of us, so maybe now is the time to suggest that we
all make sure our virus protection is up to date.
And of course, your query will generate dozens of responses as well as mine
- VBG!
Rest assured this too shall pass, as it's only a minor hiccup! Cheers
Sue

Right Sue, I STILL say it's something on the order of a binary infarction.  :)