Keith,

It is incorrect to say that the Set Living function is only any good if there
is a date of death, in fact of there was they would not be set to "Living".

Legacy will look for dates of birth and set anybody who would have an age
greater than a set figure as "Not Living" (the default is 120 years but you can
change this in Customise>Options). If there are any ancestors of a person set
to deceased because of age they also will be set to "Not Living"

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: