From: Shirl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: PROF DR. Alvaro Hern Re asking for recipts per lLeagacy messages

Prof.Dr.Alvaro Hern:
Would be so kind sir as to refrain from asking for receipts every time you
send a message to the legacy list. Its most annoying.
And it means every  perosn   who gets leagacy mail would be having the  same
windpow pop up.

Thuis is not necessary for you to do sir when   sending m,essages to a
group; but much rather meany for personal messages.

Thanks  so very much  for being  considerate of others in the future. Shirl