Rich,

I don't use html the point is if I put an angle bracket into my email then
something, somewhere, may even be Hotmail, decides for itself that it is html
and strips it.

To clarify what I am saying, I will use "[" and "]" instead of the respective
angle brackets; so it is listed as "England], [Not Westmorland" in the Location
List.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: