 To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
 Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 9:24 AM
 Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] No Legacy v7 this week

Gee that's a pity have day free BUT IN AUSTRALIA, what are we lepers, would
 it have been too much to think the faithful would get the opportunity to
 purchase the pre-release version, I for one (1) would have.

 I know it's the old keep em in the dark and feed em ........

 But still like the other 99% of the other members of this group I'll wait,
 scratching my noggin as to WHY

 Reg
 Brisbane-Australia

 --------