-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan
Ferrill
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 10:55 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] V.6 to V.7

Hi,

I have been a long time user of Legacy and a long time lurker. I have
a question for
"those in the know." I upgraded to v.6 on June 24, 2007 after
receiving a notice which
said that I would automatically receive the v.7 upgrade when it was
released. I remember
this clearly because I then turned to my husband in our study and
told him that I renewed
at that time because of the promise of the future upgrade. That was
the only reason why
I upgraded at that time rather than wait till v.7 was released. Now I
have read on the Legacy
site that the "cutoff" date was July 1, 2007. I would hate to think
that I was duped into getting
v. 6 when I could have waited. Does anyone know for sure what the
cutoff date was?

Thanks.

Susan