It is one of the box charts, 10 generations, from my granddaughter or grandson to my 2nd gr. grandparents. All the older ones come through fine, just not the newest ones. Of course not all the children of the different couples, I am sure that is not possible.

Thanks,
Tish

What kind of chart are you trying to generate that would start with your granddaughter and that you think would include an aunt (or uncle)?

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

----- Original Message ----- From: Tish

Thank you so much for trying to help. I increased the generations, but nothing happened. I checked "suppressed private individuals" I did not have that checked, put in my granddaughter as the selected person, and up she came, but with no daughter, and my grandson disappeared.