I reproduced same results, missing right and bottom border.
I will forward to the BETA program.
john

ronald ferguson wrote:
Maria,

I have now checked the PDFs from both a Legacy Descendant Chart and Legacy Charting. In
the case of the latter I only created enough generations for it to fit on one page (one
as it happens). In the Legacy Charting Set-up I set it to "fit page" (A4) and
similarly set the Legacy Descendant Chart to A4.

Both PDFs were the same size (8.22x11.65  for Legacy Desc. Chart and 8.26x11.69
Legacy Charting)

However when I used a border on the Legacy Charting PDF the right-hand border
and the bottom border were cut off. Without the border it looked OK and was
still the same size as the other PDF.

It looks like they have solved the main problem, in that previous large chunks
of the charts were being cut off, but not quite got the borders right yet.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: