-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Janis
Gilmore
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 5:02 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Eastman blog from NGS conference in KC

I am disappointed to see that Dick Eastman's genealogy blog this morning
wraps up his week at the NGS conference in Kansas City, but mentions only
the new version of Ancestral Quest genealogy software which was introduced
at the conference - no mention of Legacy. The blog can be seen at
http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2008/05/ngs-conferenc-1.html

I'm wondering what's up with that? I was hoping that the new version of
Legacy made a nice splash.

Janis Walker Gilmore