This is one of the items that I've missed from transferring from FTM. In  the
early days of emigration to America, there was a lot of intermarriage...
even first cousins m. first cousins. This is an important element to be able to

see at all times. I'm glad to see that Legacy 7, it's very clear cut.

Carol

In a message dated 5/23/2008 9:28:04 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,