Mr. Wynthner

Have a very happy Weekend!. . . I am just hoping to add some happiness to
your otherwise (what must be)miserable existence.

We have not seen a single post that didn't involve complaining from you for
the last two weeks. You have touted how you won't deal with a company, who
cannot staff properly during a big software release. . . how they chose to
use one browser over another . . .  Please we are here to help each other,
not complain about which items that programmers chose to use rather than
re-invent the wheel. If you have customer service issues, please take it up
with Millennium directly, and not subject the rest of us to your negativity.

While we appreciate help, please keep your negative feelings to yourself,
they are not helping anyone.

You must find something redeeming about the software (or you would've
stopped with this list long ago and moved to another product); please limit
your posts to the list about some of those, or more importantly helping
others achieve what they need, not being the naysayer.

Wynthner wrote:

IMHO, Legacy requiring IE7 for certain functions is the biggest blunder by a
software company since Ancestry introduced FTM2008!
It *will* act as a factor limiting sales, I know several people who won't
touch IE7 with a 25 foot pole.