In fact with the mapping it's an advantage as you can only map locations, not addresses. For a modern location, if you have the street in the location, Virtual Earth pops the pin right on it. But I've never gone for the USA "standard" location entry. It doesn't make sense with my locations. I just enter locations consistently from smallest unit to country.

Cathy