I wait till this is over before installing the new version. In attendance I 
continue using Aldfaer (in Dutch) and have no problems,
genealogical greetings Guido
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: D Fretwell
  To: [email protected]
  Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 6:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Ver 7.0


  Ron Bernier said:
  "I know I will be slammed for stating my opinion, but as a Legacy user
  since version 4.0, this has been without doubt the worst roll out of a
  new version.  Due to poor planning and poorer decisions, Millennia has
  created some really bad feelings among their loyal users."

  Best change to Genbox then :)

  David (UK)
  Legacy User Group guidelines:
     http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
  Archived messages:
     http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
  Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
  To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp



------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  No virus found in this incoming message.
  Checked by AVG.
  Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1464 - Release Date: 24-5-2008 
8:56


--
Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
2056 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl





Legacy User Group guidelines: 

   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

Archived messages: 

   http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to