-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mary Fowler
Leek
Sent: 26 May 2008 16:23
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Display Label

Rodney,

click on the little + sign at the right hand side of the buried slot on the
Individual Information screen, as if you were going to enter notes.

 A fourth option,   Cremated   has been added below the three note options.
Click on Cremated and it will change the burial label on the Family View.

I can't remember when this little helpful option was added (sometime during
the v6 updates, I think) but it is nice to have. I had always entered as
[[Cremated]]  in the double brackets for my display but this is much nicer.

Mary