Jane:

It is true that you can click an edit button and bring up the
individual's edit screen when you are in the master lists - Location,
Source, & Event definition.  The master location list, when you click
on one, shows all the individuals with that location and then you can
click a person and edit.  The same for the source and Event
definition.

It is a big improvement to be able to edit the person from these screens.

Leon Chapman

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Trippsibs5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> JLB,
> I'm thinking you are correct. The Master Lists are accessed by selecting
> 'View' in the top toolbar. Master lists such as Location, Source, Event
> Definition may be viewed, but in Deluxe Ver 6 you can't edit the
> individuals generated from this screen.
> You can edit individuals when accessed by using the Name List (an icon in
> an upper tool bar). Might be what Don was referring to.
> Can anyone using Ver 7 confirm this editing directly from the Master lists?
> If it is included it sounds most useful.
> Regards,
> Jane Tripp

Leon Chapman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]