From: "GeoSci" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 11:05 PM
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7 and Apple Computers?

Legacy is PC based (Windows) only.
Keith

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 9:17 PM, familyjesse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know if Legacy 7 will run on Apple Computers? I have Legacy
Deluxe and my Dad is looking for a program but he's using an Apple. Since
we'd be working together I'd like it if he could use Legacy also.

Thanks,
Carol

Checked by AVG.
1:25 PM

Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1