===============

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dede Holden
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 3:04 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: [LegacyUG] Ver. 7 Source Writer 1860 Census Slave Schedule

I am having a little trouble with the Source Writer on the US 1850-1860
Census slave schedules.  I cannot change the part of the template that says
population schedule, but according to Mills, "EE," p. 278, it should say
"slave schedule" not "population schedule."  I could not find slave schedule
as one of the drop down options.  Am I missing something?

--
Dede Holden