I have just submitted a suggestion regarding colour coding in Legacy for the
future and would like to get others thoughts.

One suggestion is to use the ancestor colour coding within the Index view
(though I forgot to mention the Name & Marriage lists). Imagine being able
to see in these lists which line the names belong to. Personally I think
this would be very useful.

This could also be extended to colour code event types. Again these colours
could be seen in the events window and/or chronology view.

Of course there should be config options to turn this on/off.

If someone happens to tell me this is already in v7 I will be overjoyed
(once I have it that is).

Regards

Keith Bage

BAGE one-name study (Goons registered #4451)

www.bage.org.uk