Nancy,

V7 Mapping and AniMap-two different programs not even close.

Check out:
http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ANB

AniMap is primarily a USA-map of the states and counties that allows you to
check the various county locations by year as they are created.

You may search a location i.e. city and see what county it is in over the
different years as the county boundaries change.

V7 Mapping is a pretty much current visual map of locations with options for
birds eye, street and other views.

George

  _____