Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:59:43 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy vs TMG

Rodney Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Legacy 7 does not yet support witness, but it does have a very good CHARTING
addition.

See for an example http://rmhh.co.uk/descendants_of_john_hall.pdf

Thanks for the link to the PDF.  For years TMG could print that kind of chart
and many more.  In fact I'd often imported my Legacy file into TMG in order to
print out charts.  Anyway just to be clear charting is now part of 7 not an
additional pieces of software?

Regarding witnesses I wrote to Legacy asking for that well over a year ago as
did others and I'm surprised that it still hasn't been added.

Take care,

Phil

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000002ukm/direct/01/