Penny,

I agree. I do not want an event driven style of database but, like you, one
that is people/family driven. I would think also that it would be extremely
difficult to combine the two approaches into a unified database

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: