Hi Margaret,

This format will take you right there so you can look at the houses:
226 Mather Rd, Jenkintown, Montgomery, PA, USA
Just one advantage of just entering a location from smallest unit to largest ;-)

Your format just lands you in Jenkintown.

But this one takes you right there as well if you want to preserve the four fields
Jenkintown - 226 Mather Rd., Montgomery, PA, USA

I'm not sure what parsing Legacy is doing. I know Ken was playing with variations for the USA.

Cathy