Ron Anderson?  :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 10:23 AM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Re: Thank You Ron Anderson and Others for Continual Help
and Answers

  This is just one example of a helpful answer provided by Ron Anderson. I
don't know him.. never met him, but as a new user of Legacy, I've asked my
share of questions and received excellent answers from Ron and others. I
appreciate this group because I know if I'm "stuck", there are members who will
take the time to respond and help me through my dilemma.

  My thanks to Ron and others who care enough to help other members learn more
about Legacy.

  Carol

  In a message dated 5/31/2008 7:12:38 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL