Dennis,

I agree with what you say, but I did make a couple of assumptions (what is it
they say about assumptions?? :-) ).

Firstly that the images where in folders exclusively used for genealogy and
that the OP would realise that the only way of doing this would be to find the
ones which are in Legacy and then that the difference between the two lists
would give those which are not.

On rereading my email it does seem to imply that a search can find a negative -
we should be that lucky!

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Picture Report
> Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:13:33 -0400
>
> On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 01:52:27 +0100, ronald ferguson
> wrote:
>
>>I've had a quick look at doing that in the past using the OO.o HSQL but is
>>far from straight forward and I haven't found the time to sit down and really
>>work on it. I still don't know if I can do it either!
>
> Ron:
>
> I'm not sure that what the OP wants can be done using MS Access or OO.o
> HSQL alone. She wants a list of images that are NOT attached to
> anything. By definition, these won't be referenced anywhere in her
> Legacy database. And I don't think Picture Center will tell you this,
> because I believe it only deals with images that are associated with
> people. I don't think it deals with images associated with sources,
> citations, locations, etc. At least I don't think it does. [[I don't
> really use Picture Center that much.]]
>
> This is based on my interpretation of the OP's requirements.
>
> --
>
> Dennis Kowallek
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> P.S. Emails not of Content-Type: text/plain are deleted before ever reaching
> my inbox.

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/