-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: 03 June 2008 06:06
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] V6 - To Do problem

Hi Jack,
I haven't seen this. But are you sure you entered it as a General ToDo?
You have to check the window at the top of the screen which can be
changed from General to Individual before you click the Add.

In the Deluxe edition you can copy a To Do and paste it elsewhere.

Different filters set to the ones you expect or looking at General
rather than All or Individual To Dos, is usually the reason To Dos
appear to disappear.

Cathy

At 05:57 AM 3/06/2008, you wrote:
>I had a ToDo entry that I thought was a General Todo rather than attached
>an individual. However it somehow was attached to an unlikely person.
>Not knowing if there was a way to alter the type and disassociate it from
>the individual, I recreated it as a general Todo and deleted the original.
>
>A little later I edited the Todo item "results" tab and then couldn't find
>the Todo until I listed all open items. It had become attached to the
>current person in the Family View.
>
>Has anyone else seen this problem, or do I need to report it? Else, does
>anybody know how I could alter the type of the Todo back to General
>
>Jack

Checked by AVG.
07:12