Shelly,

Please try to customize the toolbar:

Right-click on the main toolbar at the top of the Legacy screen. The
customize Main Toolbar screen appears.

To add the new Mapping tool to the toolbar, drag it from the Available
Toolbar Buttons box and drop it on the Main Toolbar (Main) at the
position you want to place it. As you drag the Mapping tool over the
Main Toolbar (Main), a vertical line will appear to indicate where it
will be inserted. Any tools to the right will move over to make room.

Click OK when you are finished.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thank you for choosing Legacy,

Jim Terry