Pat-

I have, use, and actually prefer the Firefox browser.   I do have on the hard drive a copy of IE7, but hardly ever use it. However, having in the hard drive allows mapping to work, which I am ok with. It doesn't make me actually use it.

Robert

ronald ferguson wrote:
Pat,

No matter how long you waited I don't think you would be able to use the Virtual Earth mapping facility without having IE7 installed - you don't have to use it, but it has to be there.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: