GeoSci wrote:
Does anyone have any idea about the proper name for the location
below?  I have found I have recorded at least 3 for the same place!

Edenkoben, , Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
Edenkoben, Germany
Edenkoben, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany

As you know - Legacy likes a 4 part location (city, County, State,
Country) or equivalent.

Keith, I've run into the same problem with these same areas. I too would be interested in getting them corrected. While we know that Edenkoben is the name of the town, but I've wondered if "Reinland" and "Bayern" might be our equivelent of a county, but possibly the different time periods used a different name. Counties, towns and even states have changed names before.... so I think that a possibility.

What are the dates linked to each address?? Just curious about the time frames..... Do you have several entries under each spelling; are they all uniform to a specific time frame?

Hopefully someone else can jump in with more complete and corrective
information o this.

Joseph