I had this same problem with the Pre-release version of Legacy Charting as well. I uninstalled the Pre-release version before installing Legacy v7. I have WinXP & version 7.0.095 of Legacy Charting having upgraded after installing Legacy v7 Deluxe.

After creation of my chart, I'm able to publish one or two pdf files that show up correctly. After that I get blank pdfs. It will calculate pdf file sizes of 1500kb but once published the size drop down to 2kb. I have changed several characteristics of the chart but nothing makes any difference.

Thanks for your help.
Nancy Porter