When you have the map up, place your cursor where you want the pushpin.
Right click. Answer the pop-up question and the pushpin will move to that  spot.

Mike

Michael J Method

family research  of: Method, Feehily, Fredrick, Herzog, tenEyck, Belsley

In a message dated 6/5/2008 9:31:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,