THANKS for all the help.  I have been able to map this and several
more German locations - need to work on some more but got so many
hints - I am not worried about success - just need the time to do it.

GREAT LIST and people - as usual -- enjoy 7.0!

Keith

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Elizabeth Cunningham
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Reformed Church was most emphatically not Lutheran.  I grew up in that
> church, and the founder, Zwingli, had major theological differences with
> Luther over several things, most notably the interpretation of the Lord's
> Supper.  (Excuse me if I seem to be nit-picking).  In America, the
> Evangelical church and the Reformed church merged in 1934, but I do not know
> what happened on the German side.
>
>      Elizabeth C  (And yes, it is probably still off-topic)
>
> RICHARD SCHULTHIES wrote:
>>
>> IMHO, what I do is, I combine these three into one field,
>> Evangelisch-Reformierta Kirche, Edenkoben; because the English
>> transliteration is Edenkoben Reformed (?) Church (or Lutheran), ...
>> Rich in LA CA
>>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:  http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1