I can't say that I read all of the emails on the list - but I did see
one from Geoff that arrived after my post. (I wasgetting a little
nervous that my record had been missed because I changed email
addresses - I was really looking for confirmation I wasn't alone).

No problem though I got my new customer number today . I must say it
was worth the wait. The new features, especially mapping, are
excellent.

Al Mallory

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Gene Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Al Mallory wrote:
>>
>> We download-only  version users appear to be extremely low on the
>> priority list.
>>
>> I've sent a couple of emails to sales and am waiting patiently for a
>> response.
>>
>> Have any download-only  pre-paid V7 users received an email with their
>> new customer number?
>>

> Yes.
>
> If you read all the emails on this list you would have read  the reasons
> also.
>
> --
> Gene Y.
> n2kvs
> Researching Young, Zies, Harer & Cox with
> Legacy Family Tree
> http://h1.ripway.com/egptech/
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:  http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages: