When you ZOOM with the wheel on the mouse - you need the pin you want
in the center (the zoom goes to center) - and it may appear off until
you get close to street level.  If you are familiar with the place -
you can easily zoom in until you see the house (or even tombstone) -
then right click and answer OK to the relocate ( or if in Family View
- click resolve then move to exact place and right click).

Some have been typing in something like Marietta - 520 West Market
Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA and say they are finding exact
places (I have not tried this).  The town then space dash space then
street address, county, etc.

Enjoy
Keith

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 4:38 AM, Jennifer Crockett
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Elaine
>
> Zooming did that to me as well. The way I do it now is to keep double
> clicking on the pin.
>
> I can't answer the second question, but would like to know how myself.
>
> Jennifer

Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1