www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MICHELLE
CROSBY
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 12:17 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup

Being new to Legacy, I am just now playing with the new feature the
Sourcewriter.  I never really documented my source in any type of

way- here is my question.  On the Iowa Genweb site is the transcript of a
book on Allamakee County Cemetery Records.  This book was

written by Dale P. Woodmansee, 1989.  People have entered his work on the
site.  So would the source be a data base or a book-I plan

on purchasing the book that was used for the bases of the sourcewriter- and
the book on how to use Legacy-

How were my source entered in the past- I am a former FTM user and when you
found the source on Ancestry it entered the source for

you- the problem is that if you found a record outside Ancestry, you had to
record a source yourself- in the past, I would make a note where I found the
information.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shelly