I love the way you can display married names in the list now - very very useful and I've already picked up a duplicated lady I hadn't spotted before! Thank you!

One thing I am missing though? When I add someone to the tree, who is for example, the child of my 2nd cousin, v6 would mark that new addition as 2nd cousin 1x removed. But the new version doesn't seem to automatically add the relationship.

I have to re-run set relationships for the new addition to be marked as 2nd cousin 1x removed. And set relationships seems to run a LOT slower in this version.

I have looked in the help screens and in the options tab and I can't find where I might be missing a flag to turn this on? Suggestions?

--
Cheers,

Karen.

Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit my webpage on my Tasmanian families : http://www.powerup.com.au/~khughes
If you are a WISE descendant you may like to join our Facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10249113006
Coming to you from beautiful Brisbane, Queensland, Australia!