The mail is traveling so slow it may be too late to save some-one from myself, but I'll give this a go. I answered a question regarding installation of v.7. DO NOT install v.7 directly into the C:\ drive. Make a folder first under it such as C:\Legacy 7.0 and install into that, unless you'd rather follow Ken's instructions and just install 7 over the top of 6. My desktop crashed last night, so I'm staggering along on my old laptop. I made the mistake of installing v.7 directly into C:\ and got stuck in a place where I couldn't get it working and couldn't uninstall it either. It's OK now but it took 2 hours of fooling around.
JL