Hi Jan,

> does anyone know if there are plans to be able to add templates
> to the source writer such as UK Census, UK Civil Registrations etc.

I expect by now you will have seen Geoff's post on this subject, where he said:

"Hopefully this next week we'll be creating specific templates for the UK vital registrations. This will make it easier to format. We'll release this in a free update."

He sent it about an hour and a half before you sent your post, so with the timing irregularities we're seeing with mail delivery on this list, it probably hadn't arrived in your mail box when you wrote. I'm repeating it here in case it has been missed.

I'm looking forward to them, too.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--