  From: Dede Holden<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 3:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ver 7 mapping and push pins

  Rodney,

  I also tried your advice, but when I right click at a spot in the map,
  nothing happens.  Could this be a "mouse" programming problem?

  Dede

  On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Dede Holden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> wrote:
  > Bert,
  > That seemed logical to me, as I said, but whether I right click or
  > left click, the map moves, not the push pin.  What am I doing wrong?
  >
  > Dede
  >
  > On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 1:38 PM, Bert van Kootwijk
  > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
  >> Rightclick on the pushpin, than you can drag it.
  >>
  >> Bert
  >>

  >> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rodney Hall" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

  >>> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dede

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytreecom/Etiquette.asp>

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/<http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/>
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp>
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp>