I have a Gmail account - ONLY for LUG - that really makes it work well
- and - with 6850 MB of storage - I can save as many messages as I
want!  If you need an invite - let me know - I have many!

Keith

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 1:24 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea, but how do you create a  FILTER?  I'm on AOL.  Do I
> call them???  This morning, Sunday, I  had 138 new messages!
>
> In a message dated 6/8/2008 10:19:00 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> What if you just make a filter for  "7"?    That would catch them all,
> probably not be confused  with other mail (how many people write to you
> with "7" in the subject bar?)  and honest ... it would be easier than
> trying to train  people.
> --
> JL
> JLog - simple computer technology for  genealogists
> http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html
>

> Gary Crull  wrote:
>> I was away from my computer for 1 (one) day and came back to find  over
>> 200 e-mails in my Legacy folder. It has taken me hours to sift  through
>> the ones of interest.
>>
>> I set up a new  folder for anything concerning the new release of
>> Legacy 7 and a filter  to shuttle those to this new folder. I know I'm
>> likely not the only one  with this problem of subject titles. I only
>> have a limited number of 25  filter options left available from my ISP.
>> I know this isn't going to  do any good to ask, but could listers be
>> consistent in the subject line  by using Legacy 7 only?
>>
>> So far I've found the following  in the subject line   Legacy 7;  v7;
>> V7;   v.7;  Version 7. If listers would PLEASE use only Legacy 7 in the
>>  subject line I'm sure it would simplify life for all of us trying to
>>  filter our Legacy posts into manageable folders.
>>
>> As I  said, I know it will likely fall on deaf ears, but at least I
>>  tried........
>>
>> gc
>>

>>  ____________________________________________________________
>> Fabulous  Spa Getaway!
>> Enter for your chance to WIN great beauty prizes everyday!
>>
> <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2142/fc/JKFkuJi7UrpgDIYQQ7W5hjymvWwIPXepUOCtPHHYJdKpBSs88918Hq/>
>

> Legacy  User Group guidelines:
> Online  technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>

> **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with
> Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
> (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002)
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1