I've been trying to get this additional info. to print also and have had no luck. I have gone through customize, options, reports, etc.. and have ticked "to include" just about everything in my reports (I like everything to print!) and still I am missing information on my reports. I have compared sources created on the old basic source system, to the same source created on the new source writer, and I find I like the way the basic source system looks on reports better. I am thinking of sticking to the old tried and true, unless I am doing something wrong for additional info. not to print.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 1:43 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] More With Sources

I'm having trouble getting Source Writer entered cites to print according to my preferences on the reports.

For instance, for the family group sheet, under "sources," if I have the boxes checked to print the repository, recorded date, and file ID, these things print for the non-Source Writer cites, but anything created with Source Writer doesn't print this additional information.