No, I don't think you're the only one. The messages have been erratic and delayed since v.7 was released, so perhaps it has something to do with the server load. It will probably go back to normal in awhile.
--
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists

John Barranco wrote:
Recently I have noticed that the messages I received from the Legacy Forum arrive at various times and not in the order that they were sent. I just received a messages (June 8th @ 10:00) that was originally sent by the user on Sunday, June 7th @ 7:31 p.m. Why are the messages taking so long to be distribute? I subscribe to various other forums and their messages all arrive in a timely fashion, usually within minutes after being sent by the originator. I sent a message last night at 5:30 p.m. and have yet to have seen it appear in my Legacy Forum folder. Am I the only one having this problem of receiving messages in a timely manner from Legacy or are there others users experiencing the same problem(s)?

john